Cakka Nuraga Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  The majority of Canadians
 	 So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 pm by kosovohp

» Legislative restrictions
 	 So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» Canada has been inhabited
 	 So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» rsgold rsgold
 	 So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 am by lunamoonfang

» What is the Green Bible?

» nike nike nike

» The wicket
 	 So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm by kosovohp

» While training

» O'Reilly won

Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is utediony

Our users have posted a total of 391 messages in 343 subjects

So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share

Go down

So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share  Empty So hurt,can't sleep,gonna share

Post  ladyhihi Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:18 am

The unchecked personal attack by Miss Philicia today cut me deep.My first inclination was to fade away from this board and use it for a information base only and not a supportive family of fellow positives.Then I found myself sleepless and suffering and realized I need a place like this to find healing from the isolation and loneliness I deal with being a positive in a very small town.
So I make a plea to the moderaters to please help.the fact I belong to an unpopular web site is no excuse to abuse and degrade me. If Miss Philicia bothered to read and comprehend my posts there for the last year she would see that I shared my story of denieng HIV getting sick and learning some hard lessens in extreme thinking.Several of my posts were directed at some very sick people who are afraid of death but even more afraid of western medicine.I shared my story as honestly as I new how for there benefit.I have also advised they come to this site and get to know the people here.Unfortunately the environment is so hostile and hatefull for those who doubt the western view of things I doubt it could be of much service at this time for those that are deep in fear.
I was also attacked for my yoga beliefs.If I was propagating anyone not following there doctors advice and doing yoga instead I would understand but I am not.I believe the power of the human spirit it unlimited and yoga can be a means to channel that.I will admit I have an extreme and obsessive nature when I get into something and me relating everything to yogic and Buddhist principles can get on some peoples nerves but I also believe it is harmless

fast weight loss remedies
chris brown videos

ladyhihi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum