Cakka Nuraga Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  The majority of Canadians
 New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 pm by kosovohp

» Legislative restrictions
 New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» Canada has been inhabited
 New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» rsgold rsgold
 New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 am by lunamoonfang

» What is the Green Bible?
 New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 am by lunamoonfang

» nike nike nike

» The wicket
 New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm by kosovohp

» While training
 New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm by kosovohp

» O'Reilly won

Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is utediony

Our users have posted a total of 391 messages in 343 subjects

New What happens to your consciousness when you die?

Go down

New  What happens to your consciousness when you die?  Empty New What happens to your consciousness when you die?

Post  ladyhihi Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:59 am

I ran over a squirrel this morning and it got me thinking about what happens to our consciousness when we die.

Do you think you see a white light, followed by an interview with St. Peter?
Do you think you hover above everything for a while and look down upon your friends and family mourning your death?
Or is there just nothing?

I think it just kind of fades out like the little green light on a laptop charger when you unplug it, followed by nothing. You just cease to be. Your spirit doesn't jump to a newborn baby, you don't go to heaven where the angels fly, and you don't go to a lake of fire and fry.

There's enough diversity at OT that I'm sure there are a bunch of different beliefs as to what happens after death. What happens in your belief system?

self catering cottages in cornwall
how to get famous

ladyhihi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum