Cakka Nuraga Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  The majority of Canadians
 If you suddenly died?   EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 pm by kosovohp

» Legislative restrictions
 If you suddenly died?   EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» Canada has been inhabited
 If you suddenly died?   EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» rsgold rsgold
 If you suddenly died?   EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 am by lunamoonfang

» What is the Green Bible?

» nike nike nike

» The wicket
 If you suddenly died?   EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm by kosovohp

» While training

» O'Reilly won

Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is utediony

Our users have posted a total of 391 messages in 343 subjects

If you suddenly died?

Go down

If you suddenly died?   Empty If you suddenly died?

Post  ladyhihi Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am

If you suddenly died, such as from accidents (20s - 40s people, which most of we Internet marketers are, don't usually die from foreseeable causes such as dire health), how are your dear websites (income streams) to be handled or transferred to your loved ones? What can be done to ensure that the future website earnings be safely and smoothly made to them after you have passed away and never had the chance to tell them?

I don't currently have a wife nor any children, but I have 2 parents that I love very much. The problem is that the total time they have spent on using a computer is ZERO throughout their lifetime, let alone the Internet. I was just wondering what I can do to make them know how to take on my websites and successfully get the money that will be sent to them month after month, you know, affiliate commissions, adsense earnings, product sales, etc.

Making them never close my banking account will be the first step - but is that possible? I'm not sure if they will let you keep the banking account of someone who's dead. Otherwise, I'd have to outline to my parents the steps needed to change the payment recipient (name, address, bank account number, etc.) somewhere they can find after my death.

This gotta be done cause' money already lying in my bank account is nothing compared to the future potential of my websites which should last at least a few years after no one's caring them until the income stream gradually die out in the end.

Your ideas?

organic duvet cover
Office Chairs

ladyhihi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum