Cakka Nuraga Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  The majority of Canadians
 The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 pm by kosovohp

» Legislative restrictions
 The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» Canada has been inhabited
 The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm by kosovohp

» rsgold rsgold
 The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 am by lunamoonfang

» What is the Green Bible?
 The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 am by lunamoonfang

» nike nike nike

» The wicket
 The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm by kosovohp

» While training
 The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm by kosovohp

» O'Reilly won

Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is utediony

Our users have posted a total of 391 messages in 343 subjects

The Westboro Baptist Church is coming

Go down

The Westboro Baptist Church is coming  Empty The Westboro Baptist Church is coming

Post  ladyhihi Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:00 am

They're staying in the Bay Area for two days starting tomorrow morning. They'll be at Stanford Friday morning, so I get a front row seat to the lovely Shirley Phelps and their everso friendly Kansas family and friends. They're also picketing the nearby high school that had a spate of suicides last year (three) before graduation for promoting gay and liberal education, or something like that.

What should I do? I'm a photographer, so I'll be taking pictures, natch, but should I pester the on-campus co-ops for some tie-dye shirts to wear? Peace, Love, and Happiness, y'all.

self catering cottages in cornwall
how to get famous

ladyhihi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum